This AUP governs the use of Crypracks’s hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Crypracks regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Crypracks’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP from this source
, please contact our team from our web site. As well, Crypracks reserves the right to refuse service within our reasonable commercial judgment.
- Offensive ContentYou may not publish or transmit via Crypracks’s service any content that Crypracks reasonably believes:
- Constitutes child pornography.
- Is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech.
- Is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- Is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy.
- Creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement.
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person.
- Is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections.
- Clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right
- Promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking.
- Is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Crypracks. or
- Is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Crypracks by offended viewers.
- ContentContent “published or transmitted” via Crypracks’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Crypracks.
- SecurityYou must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
- Bulk Commercial E-MailYou must obtain Crypracks’s advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to Crypracks’s reasonable satisfaction:
These policies apply to messages sent using your Crypracks service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your Crypracks service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
Crypracks may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure.
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given.
- You retain evidence of the recipient’s consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient’s and Crypracks’s requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
- The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address was obtained, for example, “You opted in to receive this e-mail promotion from our Web site or from one of our partner sites,” and information on how to request evidence of the consent, for example, “If you would like to learn more about how we received your e-mail address please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent – such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word “Remove” in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that the revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours.
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipient’s e-mail address in the body of the message or in the “TO” line of the e-mail. and
- You otherwise comply with the CAN-SPAM Act and other applicable law.
- Unsolicited E-Mail
- You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
- You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your Crypracks’s services.
- Material Protected by CopyrightYou may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
- You are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
- Crypracks will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringer’s.
- Copyright Infringement Notice (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Crypracks network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to: email@example.com
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Crypracks network.
- Internet Abuse
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Crypracks and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting. or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Crypracks’s network.
- Use of Crypracks’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Crypracks’s other customers use of the network